Try to focus

Allow that other "creative" side of me to help in explaining things at the moment. I put that in quotes as I am not sure if I really am creative or just a little insane.

Right now I feel...


and my heart is beating and pounding and I can actually see my shirt moving with each beat. It doesn't feel the greatest and kind of makes it hard to breathe.


I practice my breathing to help keep me calm....breathe in deep....hold....breathe out......repeat. Use that diaphragm!


 I try to remember my skills.....find my blue donkey....yet I am having trouble locating him.


So I figure i will just distract myself by telling a story....yes, a story would be good to shift my mind....


and at this moment, my therapist is reading this and suddenly went...."what???" Yet, it is ok, as she knows as long as I am not making much sense, that I am really ok. It's a coping skill....kind of....


The good thing is that my heart is beating normal, my mind is quieted, and now people will continue to wonder about Leo eating my family. Rumor has it, at the end of the day, I'm just a superhero.


Yet now I have to go drive in the snow and go home and they say there are already wrecks on the highway......hello anxiety.

Popular posts from this blog

Never a failure again

No more numbers

Checking in