The Fishing Project - Part 5 - Glitter and Worms

A break, a nap, and a return to see if the fish had dried enough to add some glitter! But first....worms!

I was not sure what I was going to do for lures yet. I thought I could try and make a worm with a big head to put a magnet on. Freehand a worm on the scroll saw, yah that was my idea.
Yah, that was my idea....and my idea again...and again....and again....and then I decided I would come up with some other idea. No scroll saw worms......like, let's forget that was even an idea.
Ah, the best of being outside....paint dry. Ann had asked if there was going to be glitter involved. I was like, well, I could glitter the side that doesn't have words....and thus, that is what happened.
Spray adhesive and 4 tubes of neon glitter later....
Yah, some light sanding and those will be awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Never a failure again

No more numbers

Checking in