Put a little lime in the Corona virus

Ok, I'm just going to crack up that the last entry was "day 7" because now it is like day 67 or who knows what. Welcome to the new norm, no seriously because no one can decide if it is safe to be inside hiding or outside around other people yet. Forget social distancing because no one really allows you to try it out in any kind of legitimate scenario. Do you know it's been 10 weeks since we have had church? Is that insane? I am going to say, I am so jealous of St. Matt's right now because they are now able to do communion. Granted, it's a "drive-thru" kind of thing, yet they have it down pretty well. Yah, I'm totally jealous. Can we have drive thru sacrament? Can I be Catholic for a day? I've actually watched so much Mass in the past 10 weeks plus the other St. Matt videos that I might be able to get at least a C on the Catechism test :) Yes, just kidding, don't worry, not jumping ship.
I miss my people. I miss Courtney. I miss my therapy family in person. I miss hugs - oh how I do miss hugs. Thank goodness for Gilly. She does good hugs.

Popular posts from this blog

Never a failure again

No more numbers

Checking in