Just another day

Some days I have a lot of emotions and feelings and not the words to express them. So I troll pinterst for things that maybe come close, and other times I open my graphics programs and make my own from pieces I find online. 

My mind has been somewhere today, yet I have not been able to pinpoint it. I slept most of the afternoon, that seemed like a good choice. Still feeling turned around and backwards.


Would love to ask some of my people who have promised "Blewy time" to cash in this evening, yet it is Saturday night and I know most have plans and are busy with their families. Therefore, I will keep on keeping on. I do that well.

I'm craving ice cream. Maybe I will take the consequences and go get some. Yah, that sounds like a good idea.

[Update]

Yup, went and got ice cream. Well, one of us had ice cream and the other got a few bites. Want to guess who got which??


Popular posts from this blog

Never a failure again

No more numbers

Checking in