Giving assignments

My coworker was having a tough morning today. We chatted a while and although she felt better, she was still a bit discouraged. In the conversation, (which with me, conversations can go a multitude of directions) I said, "your assignment for today is to go through the alphabet and come up with a positive word for each letter for yourself." After some back and forth bantering, she agreed and I even said that I would do it. Seeing that I am feeling well today, it is a good assignment and much easier to do now than if were in a place such as I was yesterday.

With that, "I am....."
  • Awesome
  • Beautiful
  • Courageous
  • Daring
  • Eclectic
  • Fabulous
  • Gracious
  • Humorous
  • Ingenious
  • Jolly
  • Kind
  • Loving
  • Motivating
  • Notorious
  • Ornery
  • Persevering
  • Quick
  • Rebellious
  • Strong
  • Trustworthy
  • Unpredictable
  • Vivacious
  • Wonderful
  • Xenial (Of the relation between a host and guest; friendly)
  • Young-at-heart
  • Zany
(Yah, I had to do a little Googling for X. I never said we couldn't do that!)