More homework

There are a few of us here in the office who struggle with anxiety and we are all having a rough day. I sat in my car for about 5 minutes after session holding my head in my hands and just rocking back and forth. I often catch myself rocking, especially if I am getting anxious or nervous. Usually it is just slight rocking, no more noticeable than someone bouncing their leg or tapping a pencil (well, ok, pencil tapping is a little annoying after a while). It is calming and it also might entice someone to come put the happy little white jacket on you. It works though. Rocking is a good, calming action - why do you think I like the blue chair so much.

With class tonight, I wanted to get one more post put up here. I may not have done good on my exercise goal, yet I think I have done much better with my writing. Seeing that I still have actual work to do, I will go for another "add some photos" post. It is not "filler" it is a way to show that I am still doing things (although they may be small) for myself.

JB had his Christmas concert this past week
The "I'm going home with you" selfie. Actually it was
"Let's go to Aunt Lora's and hang out with her" selfie.
Lora and Joe...and he actually smiled.
Lunchtime in my office. We are
working on Once Upon a Time
episodes. Yes, I have the happening
office in the basement!
My "all in one" colored pencil is on
order and in the meantime, I just got
the 24-pack of colored pencils!
How about that mug? It's so true!

Popular posts from this blog

Never a failure again

No more numbers

Checking in