Still doing good
What another busy day it has been and that is ok. Seems that the busier I stay sometimes the less my mind tries to go on its own path. Of course, then I have the whole getting overwhelmed thing, yet that just comes with the territory. We can call it hazards of living.
Time to start walking. Payday with income tax return meant new good shoes. Hopefully they will help my knees which feel like I have shards of glass in them when they flex. Yah, I know, sounds painful, eh?? The other night I was just laying there thinking "what I would do for some Vicodin" not to abuse it, just to take the edge off the pain in my knees. Over the counter stuff isn't touching them. Oh well, no pain, no gain and maybe good support will help get them back on track.
Of course I can't handle plain white shoelaces. A trip to Farm and Fleet to hit up the sale on paracord and poof! we have yellow laces!!! Yah, I'm going to be happy with these for many miles to come! Besides, stock shoelaces are always too short.
While at Hobby Lobby the other day I picked up a frame for the "family photo" of me and the kids. I had to guess on a size because once again, I forgot to size the picture. 5x5 looked good and it seems to fit!
I think that I am going to take it to work and put it on my desk. Seems I spend more waking hours there than at home anyways. Plus, I can use it to keep me going through the day when I get discouraged. Yup, still love that drawing.
Was my week for sharing time at church which went well. Little Brooke crawled up on my lap again for singing time. It was funny because before singing time was over, two of her other sisters took turns sitting on my lap too. My friend Janet looked over once, smiled and said "can I sit on your lap too?"
It was cute, I was also conducting today and when I do that, I always go "Good morning everyone!" and then all the kids reply back "good morning Sister Blew!" yet almost always they don't do it real loud the first time (I think they don't on purpose) so I tell them "you can do better....GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" and they as loud as they can, they reply. This morning though, when they replied the second time, they all went "GOOD MORNING SISTER BLONDE!" Kids. Yup, love them all. I just laughed at them.
Well, just taking a short break, computer work is keeping me on my toes tonight. I took time to go and play this evening, so now I have to make up for it. Hoping for a good week.
Time to start walking. Payday with income tax return meant new good shoes. Hopefully they will help my knees which feel like I have shards of glass in them when they flex. Yah, I know, sounds painful, eh?? The other night I was just laying there thinking "what I would do for some Vicodin" not to abuse it, just to take the edge off the pain in my knees. Over the counter stuff isn't touching them. Oh well, no pain, no gain and maybe good support will help get them back on track.
Of course I can't handle plain white shoelaces. A trip to Farm and Fleet to hit up the sale on paracord and poof! we have yellow laces!!! Yah, I'm going to be happy with these for many miles to come! Besides, stock shoelaces are always too short.
While at Hobby Lobby the other day I picked up a frame for the "family photo" of me and the kids. I had to guess on a size because once again, I forgot to size the picture. 5x5 looked good and it seems to fit!
I think that I am going to take it to work and put it on my desk. Seems I spend more waking hours there than at home anyways. Plus, I can use it to keep me going through the day when I get discouraged. Yup, still love that drawing.
Was my week for sharing time at church which went well. Little Brooke crawled up on my lap again for singing time. It was funny because before singing time was over, two of her other sisters took turns sitting on my lap too. My friend Janet looked over once, smiled and said "can I sit on your lap too?"
It was cute, I was also conducting today and when I do that, I always go "Good morning everyone!" and then all the kids reply back "good morning Sister Blew!" yet almost always they don't do it real loud the first time (I think they don't on purpose) so I tell them "you can do better....GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" and they as loud as they can, they reply. This morning though, when they replied the second time, they all went "GOOD MORNING SISTER BLONDE!" Kids. Yup, love them all. I just laughed at them.
Well, just taking a short break, computer work is keeping me on my toes tonight. I took time to go and play this evening, so now I have to make up for it. Hoping for a good week.

