Spring break
I went back and looked at last year's posts. Ah, the infamous "do something for yourself" experiment...round one. Seems I did well. It also was "fry LaFonda" week. Hey, not going to complain one bit, it's been pretty awesome to not have a period for the last year.
Here it is, spring break time. Although I did well with things last year, I am not going to go look at emails. It is my guess that I did not do the best with those.
So what about this year? No surgery planned, no vacation days planned, no emotional meltdowns planned. I'm going to give that "do something for me" another shot. I have a few projects I would like to at least start. My biggest goal will be to leave my mental health providers alone. As I have said before, everybody needs a little Blewy in their life, and yet, everybody needs a break from Blewy at times too.
I want to be able to go see Chris next week and report that I did really good. I'm totally going for a pat on the back and a big yippee. Hey, we all need goals. I just want to feel like I am making good progress.
I'm really tired tonight. I can see it in my writing, it is not as smooth flowing as usual. That's OK, at least I am writing. When I am tired like this, I am usually bitchy or needy...sometimes both. And, thanks to the magic of dialectics, I know I can be both and it is perfectly fine.
With that, I'm putting my needy self to bed. Maybe the guardian will read me a bedtime story...or at least hang out until I fall asleep.
Happy spring break!
Here it is, spring break time. Although I did well with things last year, I am not going to go look at emails. It is my guess that I did not do the best with those.
So what about this year? No surgery planned, no vacation days planned, no emotional meltdowns planned. I'm going to give that "do something for me" another shot. I have a few projects I would like to at least start. My biggest goal will be to leave my mental health providers alone. As I have said before, everybody needs a little Blewy in their life, and yet, everybody needs a break from Blewy at times too.
I want to be able to go see Chris next week and report that I did really good. I'm totally going for a pat on the back and a big yippee. Hey, we all need goals. I just want to feel like I am making good progress.
I'm really tired tonight. I can see it in my writing, it is not as smooth flowing as usual. That's OK, at least I am writing. When I am tired like this, I am usually bitchy or needy...sometimes both. And, thanks to the magic of dialectics, I know I can be both and it is perfectly fine.
With that, I'm putting my needy self to bed. Maybe the guardian will read me a bedtime story...or at least hang out until I fall asleep.
Happy spring break!