Photo of the day - Jan 27

I told Chris that I would write as well tonight, then I ate a hamburger. Seems even though I patted off what little grease there was (lean chuck), my stomach started screaming NO NO NO!!! So no long writing tonight as i am in bed early.

Lesson learned.

So one day when I was fishing, a guy mentioned lakes on Windsor had great fishing. I have continually looked as I drive down Windsor and this is one of the two I can seem to find.

Only problem is that they are in a subdivision. Seems I need to search out someone who lives in "The Ponds" so I can fish there :)

CU has some great little ponds, they just seem to be in subdivisions with sign that say you must be/have permission of a resident.


Popular posts from this blog

Never a failure again

No more numbers

Checking in