Photo of the day - Jan 7
The day went something like this......
Woke up with the tire flat on the front passenger side. Fill with fix a flat and air. Pray I can make it to Farm and Fleet to get at least 2 new tires. On way to F/F the front drivers tire starts losing air. 1/2 mile before off ramp, it goes flat. With some gentle coaxing and 3-5 miles per hour, I make it.
In the end, 4 new tires. And they even put the beat up hubcap back on. An alignment and it will be ready to go.
Woke up with the tire flat on the front passenger side. Fill with fix a flat and air. Pray I can make it to Farm and Fleet to get at least 2 new tires. On way to F/F the front drivers tire starts losing air. 1/2 mile before off ramp, it goes flat. With some gentle coaxing and 3-5 miles per hour, I make it.
In the end, 4 new tires. And they even put the beat up hubcap back on. An alignment and it will be ready to go.
Some more throwing up, dizziness, mixed with a lot of "I'm so over this" negative thoughts, I was back in the ER again. Ok, so those negative thoughts may have been a "little more" than just numbers on the desire scale, the number on the intent scale was quickly moving upwards as well. All is ok. Did not get more answers, yet in the end, this trip was probably more to keep me emotionally safe than anything else. One of these days I will be able to say how in trouble I am to someone directly. Well, wait, I think I have done that at least once. Maybe need some more practice. What do you see when you look at this pix? I see "Blewy, you got to do something with that hair girl. Bleach it or cut it down." guess I didn't realize how rough the contrast was looking.
