Photo of the Day - Feb 1


So it started like this...I looked around work for a photo for the day that was kind of unique. The ball players had just gotten back from a tourney and their court chairs were still lined up in the hall. Perfect! (BTW, the wheels come off, they are not broke). 

 

Then, on the way home, there was this AMAZING sunset that I had to take a picture of to send to Shauna and ask her if she missed sunsets like this. (yes, she does)


Then I got home and crawled into bed to take a nap and THIS happened....


Yes, the home for wayward animals now has a baby squirrel. Of course the little guy was scared and got under my cabinets but couldn't get out. I can fix that!

 
Tess was not the slight bit interested and hid on the couch the whole time. Some watchdog she is....well, she is a dog and she did sit there watching.


Break out the power tools and go for it!


Someone today was like "you cut a hole in your cabinet??" And I was just like, "Um, yah." Truthfully, I didn't think twice about it. Squirrel stuck, help squirrel.


 I propped a box up in hopes of catching him so I could let him go outside. He has not reappeared yet. Well, if he does, he has his own doorway now. I should put a little flap on it like a dog door.


And this is how I ended up with several Photos of the day.

Popular posts from this blog

Never a failure again

No more numbers

Checking in