Photo of the day - Feb 29
Here ya go folks, my picture of the day. Well, honestly, the ONLY picture I have taken today. Yes, 4 years from now I will look back and know that leap year was celebrated with chicken and mushroom with white rice.
I should be cleaning out the car, packing my stuff, packing Tess' stuff, taking out the garbage, doing the dishes. You know, that "I'm going on vacation in less than 36 hours and I should get ready at some point." Oh, might need to wash some clothes too....that would be helpful.
So, yes, happy leap year.
And, by the way, although not as good as the Chinese place 35 gets us, this wasn't too bad.
I should be cleaning out the car, packing my stuff, packing Tess' stuff, taking out the garbage, doing the dishes. You know, that "I'm going on vacation in less than 36 hours and I should get ready at some point." Oh, might need to wash some clothes too....that would be helpful.
So, yes, happy leap year.
And, by the way, although not as good as the Chinese place 35 gets us, this wasn't too bad.
