Photo of the day - March 14
Ok, so it is not a "real" photo, yet this was my creation for today. I told 35 that if she went and saw Chris tonight that she could share it. Nothing like a little teamwork distraction! I did get Chris' eyes fixed as 35 noted they were the wrong color. Actually, I think 35 might have green eyes, I can't remember. One would think as much as I look at her eyes, I would know that.
I have been having a lot of fun making these. Once in a while I can take something I enjoy doing and do something I enjoy with it. I will just need to have Chris and 35 keep feeding me scenarios to create. I told 35 I was going to put her little buddy on crutches. She chuckled.
Seriously though, I really am having fun with these. Not only is it a good distraction, it is a great "look what I did!" thing for me to quietly say to myself and offer up my small little grin.
Yup, so that is what we get for a photo today!
