Photo of the day - March 15

IT FINALLY CAME IN!!!! I always wanted a "mother's ring" - actually I wanted it to be with the names and birthstones of all my nephews, yet it has never happened. I saw this and contacted them to see if they could get all 6 names of "my kids" on there. I think it came out beautifully. Now we are all in it together.

My wrist is getting full. That's ok. And yes, that is Oakwood girl's bball practice jersey. Lora found it in her stuff and brought it over with a "Um, I think this is yours" smile on her face.

Sharing the best of the 80's rap with the nephews. They didn't seem to get it even as Joe and I sang the lyrics and did the dancing. I think they may have been a little embarrassed, especially when I did it on the front porch while they were waiting for the bus :)

"Be You" - I think I am finally understanding this.

Popular posts from this blog

Never a failure again

No more numbers

Checking in