Existing
A better day today. Still not on top of things yet am not planning my destruction. I feel lost, yet different than usual. It is not so much of not knowing where I am as much as I am at a loss of what to do.
The time off has been a learning experience. The biggest lesson I have learned is not to take time off without having things I *have* to do. I really do believe that if Melissa had not challenged me to a photo a day of something from outside, I would have stayed in much more.
I have come to the conclusion that constant rain is as bad as snowy winters. I know part of me struggling right now is the dang dreary weather. Makes ya want to crawl up in a corner and disappear.
I kind of feel like a big failure. I had all these plans and good intentions to do things and I did not really do anything. I know I still have three days yet I doubt it changes much. I am frustrated that I get overwhelmed so quickly and that my recourse is to shut down.
When did things get so hard? I was not always like this. Maybe I was and I fooled myself better. I give in and give up too easy. Sometimes I just don't care anymore. Sometimes I just want life to end. I want the struggle to stop. I want to be healthy and whole and strong. It is sad when you realize it probably is not going to happen in this life. As far as I have come, I do still feel I am being punished for something. I wasn't good enough somewhere. I didn't do what I was supposed to at some point. Bad Blewy. Put that happy smile on for everyone yet behind the scenes I am nothing. As much as I try to convince myself, the truth keeps rolling around.
I still wish I could see the person others see in me. Who knows, maybe that is not possible. Maybe I am desiring something that is beyond a limit somewhere.
I keep trying to do good, do right, not screw up too bad. I really do. There are times I feel that the harder I try, the more i mess up or choose wrong. I am not going for perfection as I know that is impossible, yet I could do much better than I currently am.
I have to get my head out of my tail and step things up. I need to be smarter about my choices and I need to stand on my own more instead of leaning on others. I do that too much, the leaning on others. I need to not burden people and figure things out on my own. No one likes a whiner and complainer. I try hard not to be one and I do not succeed very well. I need to go back to just keeping my mouth shut.
Everyone keeps telling me that God loves me and is proud of me. Why? I am just me, there are so many better people in the world. I am nothing special, I am just me. I don't normally have a clue to what I am doing, I just go for it and wing it. Why would anyone find greatness in that? Why would anyone find greatness in me?
Tomorrow will be a long day. I will be great and do great things and I will be hard on myself and tell myself I could have done better.
I am in a low place, a dangerously low place.
The time off has been a learning experience. The biggest lesson I have learned is not to take time off without having things I *have* to do. I really do believe that if Melissa had not challenged me to a photo a day of something from outside, I would have stayed in much more.
I have come to the conclusion that constant rain is as bad as snowy winters. I know part of me struggling right now is the dang dreary weather. Makes ya want to crawl up in a corner and disappear.
I kind of feel like a big failure. I had all these plans and good intentions to do things and I did not really do anything. I know I still have three days yet I doubt it changes much. I am frustrated that I get overwhelmed so quickly and that my recourse is to shut down.
When did things get so hard? I was not always like this. Maybe I was and I fooled myself better. I give in and give up too easy. Sometimes I just don't care anymore. Sometimes I just want life to end. I want the struggle to stop. I want to be healthy and whole and strong. It is sad when you realize it probably is not going to happen in this life. As far as I have come, I do still feel I am being punished for something. I wasn't good enough somewhere. I didn't do what I was supposed to at some point. Bad Blewy. Put that happy smile on for everyone yet behind the scenes I am nothing. As much as I try to convince myself, the truth keeps rolling around.
I still wish I could see the person others see in me. Who knows, maybe that is not possible. Maybe I am desiring something that is beyond a limit somewhere.
I keep trying to do good, do right, not screw up too bad. I really do. There are times I feel that the harder I try, the more i mess up or choose wrong. I am not going for perfection as I know that is impossible, yet I could do much better than I currently am.
I have to get my head out of my tail and step things up. I need to be smarter about my choices and I need to stand on my own more instead of leaning on others. I do that too much, the leaning on others. I need to not burden people and figure things out on my own. No one likes a whiner and complainer. I try hard not to be one and I do not succeed very well. I need to go back to just keeping my mouth shut.
Everyone keeps telling me that God loves me and is proud of me. Why? I am just me, there are so many better people in the world. I am nothing special, I am just me. I don't normally have a clue to what I am doing, I just go for it and wing it. Why would anyone find greatness in that? Why would anyone find greatness in me?
Tomorrow will be a long day. I will be great and do great things and I will be hard on myself and tell myself I could have done better.
I am in a low place, a dangerously low place.