Photo of the day - Jan 13
I believe it was on one of the last trips to Arkansas that mom and took together that we saw this. It was hanging up on the wall in this shop where you could get pet related stuff. We were so surprised at how much it looked like Ali, especially since she is not pure blooded. The only thing it is missing is a hot pink collar (Ali only wore hot pink collars, and I still have most all of them).We bought it, and if I remember right they had to take it off the wall. Have spent a lot of years snuggling with the Ali blanket (as it became known) and still curl up with it. Of course I had to fight for it as when she was alive, she thought it was hers. Then again, all things were hers as she believed. It is ok, I would give her everything I had and will ever have if it meant having a few more moments with her.
Oh Ali, I miss you and I am not sure that empty place in my heart and soul will ever go away.