It would seem I am loved

10:30 pm - I am Blewy

Earlier this afternoon, while working on my homework, I noted one of the hours "I am resourceful" because I thought it would be interesting to post on facebook for some help with my homework. It resulted in so much more than I could imagine.

Due to the overwhelming response, I am putting it in its own post. I think this is something I should go back and read many, many times. Earlier my thought was that I was surprised that so many people commented...and that was when there was not quite 20 replies. Now, with somewhere around 60 (and I am sure more will come), I am more overwhelmed. This may be the closest I would get to wondering what people might say about me at my funeral (no, that wasn't mean to be morbid, just a thought). I am almost stumped on how to react to it all. Seriously, 20 people making comments, I can buy into, this many.....I am kind of speechless.
  • Karen McMahon Brierley: This is you speaking now, "I have the privilege of being a positive influence in my nephew's life."
  • Stephen Koziel: When you walk into a room it immediately lights up..
  • Kim Hunter-Perkins: As you, "I am beyond generous with assisting my friends with their projects when they ask--whether silly or serious, I take them to heart and help make their vision come alive."
  • Stephen Koziel: In other words "As soon as I walk into the room I notice that people smile in my presence"
  • Clara Stailey: You..."I have an infection smile that brings happiness to others."
  • Autumn Breidenbaugh Wallis: "I am fun and make people laugh."
  • Mary Frances Wright :I have compassion for others.
  • Teresa Makemson: Kind hearted, loving, great role model, excellent coach, awesome aunt, fabulous mommy to dogs(not cats) lol, generous..shall I go on..
  • Diana Daggett: You know who you are and are able to make choices based on the Child of God you are, too.
  • Maris Hanson: I can blow up two balloons at once with my nostrils...
  • Cheryl Smith Hines: Super funny! Fun to be around!
  • Jackie Bennett: The original BACKSTAGE POLICE OFFICER with the best heart ever
  • Michelle Anderson Hansbraugh: You have a heart of gold. A genuine heart of gold. You are selfless and that is not a quality many people truly have you are just a great person blew
  • Ami-Kevin Howard: "All through grade school and high school, I made people smile and laugh." True story.
  • Teresa Makemson: Good at tying shoes together,baahaaa
  • Robin Smith Blew: 1) you can burp the alphabet 2) you are always there in times of need 3) you are the best aunt the boys could ask for
  • Julie Marie Maxwell: "Compassionate" syz my roommate.
  • Amy Goble Boyer: You are beautiful inside and out!
  • Gayle Hettmansberger Kelly: When you get knocked down you pick yourself up and go on
  • Jean Heath: I am a child of God
  • Julie Marie Maxwell: You are not afraid to do a 5k.
  • Chelsea McClammer: You are always smiling and friendly! And you know how to pick your duct tape
  • Clara Stailey: I sport the best "blew" Mohawk ever!
  • Alexis Courson: Red Hair! Loves BACON!!!! lol
  • William Sherman: Friend
  • Lee Robinson: I think you are resilient and that is a good thing!
  • Teri Childress-Merrell: Outgoing woman who always steps out in service to help others.
  • Bonnie Beaumier: You face & overcome challenges. You are friendly and you consistently communicate on Facebook
  • Diane Livingston: Giving
  • Angella Simpson Anderson: i CAN INTERPRETIVE DANCE!!!
  • Amber Barnes: You are patient- at girls camp I put a bra on the flag pole as a twerpie 12 yr old
  • Kathy Ewing Brewer: You light up any occasion. I am privileged to know you.
  • Pam Peterson Woodward: You're selfless, caring, loving, accepting, funny, hard worker, creative, giving, younger than me, faithful, kind, steadfast, courageous, talented, active, supportive and hysterical! Sooooo in a nutshell, you're AWESOME!!!
  • Traci Sliva: That kids you grew up with look up to you
  • Brenda Hafner: You are an awesome person/friend with more drive than you realize. You also always bring encouragement and support to those when needed and have an amazing selflessness about you.
  • Jane McFadden: You always give your time and energy to your nephews and you are a great example to them!
  • Mindy Hobick-Morman: You are strong!:)
  • Melanie Ann: Woke up this morning.
  • Michelle Smiley: Personality, the way you help others n animals
  • Heather McClure: You are a true Inspiration to many!!
  • Lori Jo Hoskins: Sweet and generous
  • Karena Murry Bealer: Happy
  • Eileen M. Morgan: I remember each and every time I would see you in the post office, you would just make me smile. Your smile is contagious!!!!
  • Lisa Lee Geren: Christy- easy and we my friend. You are compassionate and very caring. You took a risk to take in my little Tessa and became an amazing mom to this precious baby. I am very grateful for your accepting and living heart.
  • Tracy R. Miller: You are all of the above and can produce one heck of a class reunion invitation!!!
  • Joan Carl Erickson: You are an amazing person! You have done so much to help the missionaries especially my son and we are so grateful
  • Kay Bowles Miller: you are so easy to like , always smiling and your so funny you make everyone around you smile to
  • Karen Eisenhour: You are a wonderful soul who can brighten a room with your infectious laughter! You are a very talented and caring lady!
  • Kat Wheeling: You keep me connected with Shauna Whetten, as I continue to love and adore her, even though I'm no longer a member of the church. I'm certain she feels the same about me.
  • Kat Wheeling: Here's another one...you remind me of my time spent at Girls Camp. We tore it up!!! Those are some of my most favorite memories from yesteryear.
  • Johnnie Hull: Kind. You were the first person to welcome me to EIU way back in 1989. Time flies... but acts of kindness will forever live in a memory.
  • Becky Pike: You make people smile when they think of you. You know how to be a true friend. You are giving. You have taught me in so many ways. Your my peanut butter pancake buddy!
  • Jessica VanWinkle Mertz: When your dog loves you and thinks you're wonderful, who are you to argue?!!
  • Erik Howie: Your a Philadelphia eagles fan. Which means you are optimistic. You have to be to love our eagles. Btw i am going to the monday night game against the colts.#fighteaglesfight
  • Krishna Thomas: You have a good heart! You welcome people no matter how young or how old! Loved working with you at eiu, and then seeing you at the dance center!
  • Robin Rennels: You are fun!
  • Gerald Gene Fuller: You are not easily discouraged. You hang in for the long haul despite detours.
  • Amy Dawn Grimes Meyers: You have a kind soul.
  • Michele Heckman Eliason: "Whenever my friend Michele thinks of me or hears my name she smiles." I will wager that is true for all your friends! You make the world a happier place!
  • Lora Smith Romney: I don't know you personally, but I can certainly see you are an example of goodness and you are a wonderful mother to the missionaries and your sweet dog.

Popular posts from this blog

Never a failure again

No more numbers

Checking in