Still at it!

Yesterday, it went something like this:
Heavenly...rich, yet heavenly!
Boo boo paw.
And today went something like this:
Belgian waffle with peaches and whipped cream
Breakfast with Sister Petrie and Sister Ramierez
The start of a new family portrait.

It finished off with a good, fun evening with 35. You know, I still have a lot of healing to do, yet I do find solace in hearing things like "you are where I was a couple years ago" because that means that I can get to where she is now.....I call that hope.

While driving to work today, my mind was wandering as usual. At one point, I just said to myself, "I don't want to die." Although this might seem like nothing, it is the first time I have actually expressed it out loud and it not be connected to a self-harming incident.  I wish I could say that I have never wanted to die, yet that would be lying.  Even with the decrease in harming and destructive behaviors, I would still find myself thinking at time, "I wish I wasn't here, things would be better for people if I was dead." I know, not the most positive thought, and it existed.  Therefore, you see, it really was kind of a milestone for me to get to that point. 

It's been a good day yet its bedtime now. Life is good, yes, today life has been good.

Popular posts from this blog

Never a failure again

No more numbers

Checking in