Still here to tell about it

I don't usually write posts in the early morning hours yet sometimes you just have to check in.

Slept well, yet dreamnt a lot and they were not bad or disturbing, but the cast of characters were not the most pleasant. Nothing like being berated in your dreams. Maybe someday I can get that "control your dreams" thing figured out.

I'm not mad at myself this morning like I was yesterday, that is a good thing. Guess I would be closer to numb. Not sure if it is that I am just in that numb place because I am here or if I am being willful when it comes to feeling. I don't think I want to feel at the moment.

I will get through it...I have faced worse. Anymore it is not dealing so much with the incident that is hard, it is dealing with my own self. Sometime I do really well with that "love yourself" and sometimes I fail miserably.

Time to face the day. Everything is going to work out, it always does and there will be a lesson learned out of it. In the meantime I need to work a little harder on those nonjudgmental and self-compassion skills.

Popular posts from this blog

Never a failure again

No more numbers

Checking in